Saturday, January 8, 2011

Charm Squares

I get asked all the time what to do with the charm squares (5" inch square) so as I parade them around the shop showing them all the patterns, and then my daughter shows them this! Sheesh!  Why didn't I think of that! So here it is!  (You should be able to click on this and enlarge it)  There are tons of great patterns for charms and all the other pre-cuts out there but this is a start and great if you are a beginner.  Be sure and visit Moda Bakeshop it has the best selection and ideas for all of the pre-cut.
Toodles,
Nadine

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Charm squares. I just finished a patchwork quilt using charm squares from Lumiere de Noel and am really pleased with the results!

Mystica said...

Never have used charm squares because we do not get them here. But I am certainly glad of the picture tutorial and the links.

Tandy said...

I found your store the other day because I was looking for charm packs. I am making some personalized pillows for my nieces' and nephews' birthdays this year. I found the tutorial on Moda's Bake Shop website. Thanks for the other ideas!